By Spencer Tucker,Paul Pierpaoli
This two-volume encyclopedia deals a distinct perception into the Civil conflict from a country and native standpoint, displaying how the yankee event of the clash different considerably in keeping with location.
• offers assurance of all U.S. states and territories from 1861 to 1865 and addresses very important towns, cities, army posts, and production centers
• allows readers to appreciate the large effect of the Civil warfare on civilians in addition to on army body of workers without delay concerned with the conflict
• Explains the serious roles performed by way of production and agriculture within the occasions and consequence of the Civil War
Read Online or Download American Civil War: A State-by-State Encyclopedia [2 volumes]: A State-by-State Encyclopedia PDF
Similar encyclopaedias books
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Self sustaining rock, often called indie rock (rock self sufficient of the foremost label corporations), is tune devoted to the paintings of rock: it is adventurous, eclectic, defiant, artistic, and restlessly artistic. For over forty years, indie bands have prided themselves at the back-breaking efforts of self-promotion, self-produced albums, do-it-yourself album conceal paintings, or even, for the stalwart artist, self-run checklist labels.
During this unique examine, Geoffrey Sanborn offers a clean interpretation of the villanous Magua in James Fenimore Cooper's The final of the Mohicans (1826) and of the dignified harpooner Queequeg in Herman Melville's Moby-Dick (1851). via cautious historic study, Sanborn has decided that either authors relied seriously on modern debts of the indigenous natives of latest Zealand, the Maori, to improve their iconic characters.
Die hier vorgelegte Auswahl der Briefe, die der italienische Philosoph und Politiker Antonio Gramsci aus den Gefängnissen des faschistischen Italien an Familienangehörige und Freunde schrieb, verfolgt in erster Linie das Ziel, das Interesse an der individual und dem Werk des Mannes zu wecken, der neben Georg Lukács der wohl bedeutendste marxistische Philosoph der Zeit zwischen den beiden Weltkriegen struggle.
- Balzac (German Edition)
- UN Peace Operations: Lessons from Haiti, 1994-2016 (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- Great Events in Religion: An Encyclopedia of Pivotal Events in Religious History [3 volumes]
- The Encyclopedia of Taoism: 2-volume set
- Trivia Nights For Dummies
Extra resources for American Civil War: A State-by-State Encyclopedia [2 volumes]: A State-by-State Encyclopedia
American Civil War: A State-by-State Encyclopedia [2 volumes]: A State-by-State Encyclopedia by Spencer Tucker,Paul Pierpaoli