By T. Dartnall
those concerns are explored in 5 interrelated elements, every one of that is introducted and defined via a number one determine within the box.
- Prologue (Margaret Boden)
- half I: Foundational concerns (Terry Dartnall)
- half II: Creativity and Cognition (Graeme S. Halford and Robert Levinson)
- half III: Creativity and Connectionism (Chris Thornton)
- half IV: Creativity and layout (John Gero)
- half V: Human Creativity Enhancement (Ernest Edmonds)
- Epilogue (Douglas Hofstadter)
For researchers in AI, cognitive technology, desktop technology, philosophy, psychology, arithmetic, good judgment, sociology, and structure and layout; and someone drawn to the quickly growing to be box of man-made intelligence and creativity.
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) PDF
Best consciousness & thought books
It is a designated learn, contuining the paintings of Merleau-Ponty and Heidegger, and utilizing the thoughts of phenomenology opposed to the present nihilism of our tradition. It expands our figuring out of the human strength for religious self-realization through analyzing it because the constructing of a bodily-felt knowledge informing our gestures and routine.
U. S. debut of significant new ecu poet brought by way of Carolyn Forché with blurbs from Li-Young Lee, Tomaz Salamun, Adam Zagajewski.
The concept we're in a few major feel liable for our feelings is an concept that Robert Solomon has built for nearly 3 many years. the following, in one quantity, he strains the improvement of this conception of feelings and complicated it intimately. issues run via his paintings: the 1st offers a "cognitive" concept of feelings within which feelings are construed basically as evaluative judgments.
The philosophy of brain has lengthy been a part of the middle philosophy curriculum, and this ebook is the vintage, accomplished survey of the topic. Designed as an creation to the sphere for upper-level undergraduates and graduate scholars, Philosophy of brain specializes in the mindbody challenge and comparable concerns, a few pertaining to the prestige of psychology and cognitive technology.
- The Immaterial Self: A Defence of the Cartesian Dualist Conception of the Mind (International Library of Philosophy)
- Meaning and Mortality in Kierkegaard and Heidegger: Origins of the Existential Philosophy of Death
- Hope and Feminist Theory
- The Body in the Mind: The Bodily Basis of Meaning, Imagination, and Reason
- The 4 Pillars of Life: Take Back Control and Live a Life Worth Living
- Perplexities of Consciousness (Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology)
Additional info for Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems)
Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) by T. Dartnall