By Fiona McCall
Read or Download Baal's Priests: The Loyalist Clergy and the English Revolution (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History) PDF
Best protestantism books
During this concise, obtainable publication, Dr. Ted Campbell presents a short precis of the most important doctrines shared within the Wesley kin of denominations. Writing in concise and simple language, Campbell organizes the fabric into systematic different types: doctrine of revelation, doctrine of God, doctrine of Christ, doctrine of the Spirit, doctrine of humanity, doctrine of "the means of salvation" (conversion/justification/sanctification), doctrine of the church and technique of grace, and doctrine of factor to come back.
Dedicated solely to Christian doctrine, this publication emphasizes the gospel to teach that Jesus and the salvation he gained for every person are on the middle of all Bible teachings. Readers are reminded that each biblical doctrine pertains to Scripture's principal educating that God despatched his Son to save lots of misplaced sinners.
A vital advisor for someone who plans, plays, or takes half within the song and worship of the church. comprises invaluable making plans types and large indices for The Hymnal 1982 now not stumbled on in other places. (250 pp)
Kevin M. Watson bargains the 1st in-depth exam of an important early Methodist culture: the band assembly, a small crew of 5 to seven those that taken with the confession of sin as a way to develop in holiness. Watson indicates how the band assembly, which figured considerably in John Wesley's theology of discipleship, united Wesley's emphasis at the significance of holiness along with his conviction that Christians are probably to make development within the Christian existence jointly, instead of in isolation.
- Was müsste Luther heute sagen? (German Edition)
- Faith Rules: An Episcopal Manual
- The Altar of His Presence: Inspiring Intimate Encounters with the Glory of God
- Obedient Heretics: Mennonite Identities in Lutheran Hamburg and Altona During the Confessional Age (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)
- Paths Not Taken: Fates of Theology from Luther through Leibniz
- Reweaving the Sacred: A Practical Guide to Change and Growth for Challenged CongregationsA Practical Guide to Change and Growth for Challenged Congregations
Additional resources for Baal's Priests: The Loyalist Clergy and the English Revolution (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)
Baal's Priests: The Loyalist Clergy and the English Revolution (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History) by Fiona McCall