By Sally Kuykendall
This very important textual content offers bullying as a wellbeing and fitness factor and proposes potent ideas for analysis, remedy, and prevention according to present clinical learn of competitive behaviors.
• A bibliography that incorporates necessary assets similar to the U.S. mystery carrier document investigating tuition assaults, early examine into bullying and adolescence habit, and paintings by way of best specialists within the field
• A word list defines phrases similar to fatalistic suicide, diffusion of accountability, and provocative victim
• a listing of assets directs readers to additional details on therapy and prevention for these suffering from psychological illnesses as a result of bullying
Read Online or Download Bullying (Health and Medical Issues Today) PDF
Similar violence in society books
This booklet is a part of a two-volume set that examines prostitution and intercourse trafficking on an international scale, with each one bankruptcy dedicated to a specific kingdom in a single of 7 geo-cultural components of the realm. The sixteen chapters during this quantity (Volume II) are dedicated to exam of the economic intercourse (CSI) in nations inside of Africa, Asia, heart East, and Oceania, whereas the 18 chapters comprising quantity I concentration solely on Europe, Latin the US, and North the USA.
All through American historical past, individuals with powerful ideals that ran counter to society's ideas and legislation have used civil disobedience to increase their motives. From the Boston Tea get together in 1773, to the Pullman Strike in 1894, to the draft card burnings and sit-ins of newer occasions, civil disobedience has been a strong strength for effecting switch in American society.
Warfare on Autism examines autism as a traditionally particular and powerladen cultural phenomenon that has a lot to coach in regards to the social association of a neoliberal western modernity. Bringing jointly quite a few interpretive theoretical views together with serious incapacity experiences, queer and demanding race conception, and cultural stories, the booklet analyzes the social importance and efficient results of latest discourses of autism as those are produced and circulated within the box of autism advocacy.
During this three-volume set, a world staff of specialists excited by the learn, administration, and mitigation of hate-motivated violence examines and explains hate crimes within the usa and around the world, drawing comparisons among international locations in addition to among hate crimes total and household terrorism.
- Territories of Violence: State, Marginal Youth, and Public Security in Honduras
- Walter Benjamin's Transit: A Destructive Tour of Modernity
- Rethinking the Monstrous: Transgression, Vulnerability, and Difference in British Fiction Since 1967
- Beyond Mothers, Monsters, Whores: Thinking about Women's Violence in Global Politics
- Male Peer Support and Violence Against Women: The History and Verification of a Theory (Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law)
Extra resources for Bullying (Health and Medical Issues Today)
Bullying (Health and Medical Issues Today) by Sally Kuykendall